The Year Abroad Awards 2015 are designed to celebrate and reward UK students who have spent time working, studying or volunteering abroad during their degree. The ten categories have been carefully selected to showcase the qualities that epitomise a year abroad student - creativity, bravery, ingenuity, a global mindset and a sense of humour! The deadline is on 13th September 2015. New sponsors and prizes to be announced!
To enter the Year Abroad Awards, you must be a student at a UK university (or have graduated from a UK university within the past year) and have spent up to a year studying, working or volunteering abroad during your degree. Please check out our FAQs and T&Cs for more information about the Awards, and scroll down to read more and enter.
- The Blogging Award for Best Documentation of Adventures
- The Photography Award for the Photo of the Year
- The Videography Award for the Film of the Year
- The Entrepreneurial Award for the Best Startup Idea
- The Students' Choice Award for the Most Outstanding University Advisor
- The Adversity Award for the Most Inspirational Student
- The Language Award for the Best Grasp of a Foreign Language
- The Year Abroad Yarn Award for the Most Brilliant Anecdote
- The Universities' Choice Award for the Most Transformed Student
- The Travel Writer Award for the Best Mole Diary
For further details, click here.